Bruce Lee's Feats
- Bruce Lee's striking speed from 2 feet away was five hundredths of a
- Bruce did one-hand push ups using only 2 fingers.
- Bruce was able to break a 150lb bag with a sidekick.
- Bruce would ride for 45 minutes (10 Miles) on a stationary bike, sweating
profusely afterwards. Bruce's last movie Enter the Dragon was made for
US$850,000 in 1973 ($3.74 million in 2005 currency.
- To date, Enter the Dragon has grossed over $90,000,000. (IMDB.com
- Bruce was able to hold a 125-pound barbell at arms length in front of him
(with elbows locked) for several seconds